Our Mission: We provide services to people of all ages and all disabilities; we are here to help you live your best life.
Services for Consumers:
- Accessibility Surveys
- Advocacy/Legal Services
- Assistive Technology
- Case Management
- Communication Services
- Equipment Services
- Home Modifications
- IEP services and Advocacy
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Individual, Self and Systems Advocacy
- Mobility Training
- Peer Counseling Services
- Presentations and Seminars
- Service Animal Training
- Youth/Transition Services
Services for Businesses and Employers:
- Facility Accessibility Surveys
- Job Accommodation Consultation
- Work Setting Evaluations
- Disability Rights Training
- Title I; Employment under the ADA
- Introduction to the Americans with Disabilities Act
DSIL Seminars, Presentations, and Workshops
DSIL gives regular seminars on topics that concern the community of people with disabilities. DSIL has had seminars and workshops on such topics as Disability Rights, Laws and the Complaint Process; ADA Amendments; Disability Etiquette; Service Animal Rights; Emergency Preparedness; Education Rights: ESE, IEP and IDEA.
DSIL will host its monthly Board of Director’s meeting on March 27, 2019 at 6:00PM. Open to the public.
Welcome to the new and updated DSIL website! If you have suggestions, questions or ideas for improving the site email us.